Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Daisuke Trailer #2.

I just finished and uploaded Daisuke Trailer #2.



This is not a gameplay trailer like the first one was. This trailer is actually a cutscene that I plan on using in the game. The in game version will be fully voiced, however this version is not. Instead this has the song "Sadja's Soul" playing in the background.

The reason I didn't put voices in this trailer is because..

1: I have not yet decided who I want to do each character's voice

2: Daisuke wears a ninja hood which covers his mouth and the Tengu character's mouth wont move when he talks, so I thought it would look weird if two characters were exchanging lines, but no one's mouth was moving.

Anyways .. Here is the link again:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/513803

No comments:

Post a Comment