Friday, March 26, 2010

Training Mode.


So I started working on a training mode. This mode will probably be the "learn to play" stage that will teach players the commands before starting the actual game. I'll probably also add a training stage for people just to mess around or practice or something. I may base the survival mode on this mode as well.

ALSOOoooo .. Once the training mode is done, I think I will release it publicly as sort of a "tech-demo" or a "pre-demo", just so that people can try out my game engine.

So far there are two types of training exercises, "Wooden Dummy" and "Tameshigiri". They're not complete but they kindof work so far. I'm hoping to add more types of training and improve the existing ones.

Here are some pics:

Tameshigiri:







Wooden Dummy:







No comments:

Post a Comment