Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Daisuke for iPhone.

I recently joined the Apple Developer Program. This means I can make and publish iPhone apps for the app store. I got the SDK which contains all the tools needed to make iPhone apps and I even got to test out the new iPhone OS4 beta!

Also, I am trying out the new Adobe Flash CS5 demo, which will allow me to publish my FLASH files as iPhone apps.

I am VERY excited about this.

There is one catch though. Apparently iPhone exporting only works with flash files coded in AS3 and I coded Daisuke using AS2, which means I will have to recode the entire game.

I will continue with Daisuke as planned, as it is nearly finished in it's current form. I will simultaneously start building an AS3 verison of Daisuke so that I can get Daisuke for the iPhone up ASAP.

I'll also start making some other fun apps for the iPhone as well.

Exciting !!

No comments:

Post a Comment