Friday, December 4, 2009

Another HUD upgrade !!

So, I have been feeling very creative lately, and have put into motion several ideas that were stirring around in my head. I feel pretty accomplished.

I threw some animations into the mix and have a couple more little tidbits I want to throw in there.

I also upgraded the HUD yet again !!



The defence % meter had been pissing me off. I thought it was really ugly. Even though it was accurate and technically got the job done, I just felt like it was an eyesore. SO, I turned it into a smaller 2ndary lifebar!

So when your blue defence bar drains, you lose 1 chunk of your green life bar.

The blue def bar only shows every 10% defense, so you won't be able to see down to the single % how much def you have, but that isn't really all too relevant since you can refill your defense by using Rin.

I also put the points or "Yen" on top of the lifebar, and moved the Genki meter underneath .. although, I might change the way the genki meter looks as well .. maybe, maybe not. Impressions?

No comments:

Post a Comment