Friday, April 2, 2010

経過計時機構.

OK !! I have been in this mood, where I want to make Daisuke a fast paced hack-and-slash game.

So, my latest additions are ..

Adding LOTS more baddies.

.. and ..

Adding a 経過計時機構 !!

What is a 経過計時機構 ?? You ask.

It's an elapsed timer.

So now the time elapsed (in seconds) will be displayed in the top right corner above the BGM on/off button.

Here is what it looks like:


I could have just labeled it as "timer" or "stopwatch" or something, but the big huge kanji looked so much more awesome. I'm pretty sure I'm using it properly.

Anywho, the elapsed time will be SUBTRACTED from your score at the end of the level !!

This means that if you want to get a good score you'd better hurry your ass up!

Hopefully this will make the game more competitive when I add a leaderboard.

I guess I could have just made it so that your score is subtracted by 1 every second, instead of making them two separate entities .. but I like my way better. Besides, it might come in handy for future levels where you have a time limit or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment