Thursday, April 1, 2010

Introducing: Fat Bandit.

So I want the game to have more of a hack-and-slash feel to it, so I decided recently to add more enemies. I ran into a slight problem though, because I started running out of space to put particular types of enemies. I couldn't put spear bandits in certain areas because they take up a lot of space and can be overwhelming if they're too close to one another. And I didn't want to put too many regular sword bandits near each other, because they all run at the same speed and would start overlapping one another.

SO I CAME UP WITH A SOLUTION.

All I had to do was make a new type of enemy!

And that enemy is: FAT BANDIT !!

"Fat Bandit" is basically a regular sword bandit, except he's fat. As a result of his being so fat, he will be significantly slower than a regular sword bandit. He will also sweat when he runs. Other than that he will remain pretty much the same. I might make him wave his arms higher in the air, resulting in moved hitboxes, but he won't be any tougher than a regular bandit.

So here is the first image of Fat Bandit


Complete with double-chins, beer-belly, man-boobs, fat-ass, love-handles and arm-flab.

Notice how his gut almost completely hides his belt.

I hope this doesn't offend anyone.

Happy April Fools day !! (But this isn't a joke, I'm dead serious, this guy is going in the game.)

No comments:

Post a Comment